Review of the Best Online Baccarat Sites in Canada 2023
Baccarat online is one such casino game that has existed for the longest time now. It is an interesting card game that comes with lucrative bets and bonuses. The winning chances in this game are huge, and hence, players love gambling on Baccarat. If you are a Canadian gambler who wants to try this game, be glad because numerous Canadian casinos provide online Baccarat for real money. The clubs that we will recommend in this guide are trustworthy, licensed, and have secure payment options. These gambling houses are also renowned for the exclusive deals and bonuses offered by them. The Canadian casinos are not just known for their exotic slot machines but also their Baccarat games collection. Are you excited to learn more about Baccarat online for real money? If yes, then read on!
Top Rated Canadian Casinos that Offer Online Baccarat for Real Money
Our experts have done detailed research to find some of the best online Baccarat sites in Canada for you. While reviewing gambling sites, we have made sure to keep a few vital things in mind like security, bonuses, wagering requirements, payout rate, and withdrawal time. However, if you choose to join any of our recommended casinos, ensure that you read the terms and conditions carefully because those might change over time. Have a look below to know which online Baccarat casino online clubs deserve your attention:
- Royal Vegas: Playing in a casino where you get a whopping amount of $1200 as a welcome bonus is indeed bliss. If you want to enjoy such a luxury, then joining Royal Vegas would be a wise decision. We also love this club because of their superb PR team, who are helpful to each customer without losing their patience. The payout rate of Royal Vegas is 97.06%, and the withdrawal does not take more than two days.
- Ruby Fortune: No matter which device you choose, this club will let you enjoy Baccarat on all. This club is exclusively known for its multiple device compatibility. Here, you get a $750 bonus package on signing up for the first time. Apart from Baccarat, you can also enjoy other free slots here. The win rate is 97.24%, and the withdrawal can take up to three days.
- Jackpot City: This is another superb gambling house where players are welcomed with a huge welcome reward of 1600 dollars. You can enjoy the games by Jackpot City on your desktop or mobile as per your wish. They have an awesome collection of slots and Baccarat games from the top providers in the market. The payout takes two days max, and the chance to win is 97.77%.
- Spin Palace: Gamblers are crazy about this casino, and the reason is their excellent collection of Baccarat games. You can enjoy their Baccarat games right from your mobile, and the gameplay looks astonishingly perfect on screen. The registration bonuses include a cash prize of $1000. Here, you get to choose from multiple secure payment options, and the withdrawal takes only two days.
- Bob Casino: This is known for offering the largest collection of slots, around 3,500! Here, you can play live Baccarat with live dealers and players from different parts of Canada. The best thing about this casino is that it offers same-day withdrawal within just a few hours, which is incredible. Their customer support team is also excellent. The win rate is 96.2%, which is quite decent in the gambling market.
Baccarat Rules and Regulations Overview
Smart gamblers know that it is impossible to win online Baccarat Canada if they lack basic knowledge about the rules. Our gambling experts have laid down all the rules below so that you can win real money while playing Baccarat at ease. Have a look:
- The dealer distributes two pairs of face-up cards, one to the Player and the other to the Banker.
- On adding the numbers on the card, whoever gets nine or the closest to nine, wins.
- If the Banker hand wins, then you are rewarded with 95% of what you stake.
- If the total value is greater than nine, then the Player will have to drop a card to get a value within nine.
- Both the hands stand if they get eight or nine.
- When the Player hand has got five or less, that hand will have to pick another card.
- When the Player stands, the Banker’s hand gets five or less.
Card Values in the Game of Baccarat
The card values in Baccarat are:
- Number cards: face value
- Aces: One point
- King, Queen, and Jack: 0 points
How Can You Start Play Baccarat Online?
The easy steps to play Baccarat online are:
- Choose a casino that offers Baccarat.
- Pick a Baccarat game of your choice.
- Determine on which hand you want to bet – Banker or Player. You can also bet on a tie hand.
- Both Player and Banker receive two cards each. In live Baccarat online Canada, the positions keep on changing with each turn.
- You need to get a total score of 9 on adding the card values.
- On getting five or less, a third card is given.
- You win if you get 8 or 9.
Online Baccarat House Edge Overview
That makes gamblers love online Baccarat Canada over slots is the profitable low house edge that gives the Player an upper hand on the house. When you choose the Player bet, you get a 1.36% house edge. But that massively increases to 14% when you go for the Tie bet. Unlike other casino games, here, the house edge is highly profitable for the players. That is why gamblers from any expertise level find it easy to play this game. The lucrative bonus offers also increases the overall winnings in a game of Baccarat!
Understanding of Baccarat Odds
Online Baccarat odds are easy to understand and are given below:
- The odds that the Banker pays is 1/1.
- The Player's odds are also 1/1/.
- A 5% extra fee will be deducted by the club from your winnings when playing in a live casino. Hence, the ultimate payout will be 19/20.
- A Tie bet comes with odds of 9/1.
Types of Baccarat Casino Online Games
There are several types of games in the best Baccarat sites. We have laid the variations below. Have a look:
- Mini Baccarat: In this variation, the dealer plays the role of the Banker. There are several callers on the table for help.
- Punto Banco: This Baccarat game is where the club becomes the bank. It is popular in most casinos that offer Baccarat.
- Chemin de Ger: If you are a European gambler, then it is quite expected that you have already played this game where the position of the Banker keeps on shifting around the table.
- Baccarat en Banque: Here, the game is played with not one but three decks of cards. The Banker is the one who is at the highest risk of losing.
- Super Pan 9: A card deck consists of 26 cards in place of the traditional 52 cards set in this variation. The missing cards include 7, 8, 9, 10, King, Queen, and Jack. All these cards have zero value.
- Three Card Baccarat: It is played following the traditional rules of Baccarat games, but the only difference is that there are no more than three cards.
Deals and Bonuses in Baccarat Casinos
The best part about online Baccarat real money is the incredible deals and bonuses offered by the Canadian casinos. Players can enjoy claiming some of the most profitable welcome bonuses in these clubs. Some casinos also provide wager free no deposit bonuses, which is a huge deal for gamblers running short on cash or who want to win real money without taking any risks. If you thought that only the new players are treated specially by the clubs, it is not so because the old players also enjoy several bonus codes. A few of them include:
- Weekly bonuses
- Loyalty programs
- Promotional offers
- Match bonus
- Deposit bonus
Several giveaways increase the fun even more. So, if you are truly excited to win some mind-blowing bonuses, then join the Canadian Baccarat clubs now!
Free Vs. Online Baccarat for Real Money
Baccarat games are available in both free and paid versions. Even though the gameplay is more or less the same, the difference lies in the winnings. When you play for free, there are no chances of winning real cash. It is so because a player can win funds only when they bet using money. But as free games require zero funds, the winnings are given in the form of points or scores. However, if you want to play for real money, you can do so by depositing real cash.
Online Baccarat players worldwide prefer the paid version because the winnings are more lucrative and profitable here. But if you are starting, then it is recommended that you practice on the free games first. Remember, Baccarat online real money is an easy casino game, yet it requires practice, and hence, do not lose hope if you fail to win at first. Practicing on the free version will keep you away from the risks of losing money. When you gain expertise, you can shift from the free to the paid variation and win high fortunes while playing your favorite Baccarat online games!
Final Verdict: Baccarat Glossary
A list of baccarat glossaries is given below to help you understand more of the game:
- Action: total money wagered
- Banker bet: Here, the wager is related to the dealer or other worker of the betting house and not with the player.
- Bankroll: Total money that can be wagered and also the risk involved.
- Cheques: special chips used for playing the game
- Dealer: someone who deals with the cards
- Down card: a facedown card
- Hand: Cards dealt in one hand
- Pass: win in Baccarat
- Player bet: Here, the wager is related to the player.
- Upcard: A faceup card
We hope by now you know how awesome Baccarat is. If you haven't tried this game ever before, then it's high time that you do because so many gamblers have played it, and they love it! Also, Baccarat is one such game that comes with an instant-play bonus, which is not very common with other types of casino games. So, without waiting any further, join a Baccarat casino online today and have a great time. Also, do let us know your experience!
Is Baccarat Popular in Canada?
As per the current market reports, Baccarat is one of the most popular games in the Canadian gambling industry. Players love playing Baccarat online in Canada because of its easy gameplay, great payout, and low house edge. That is why more and more Canadian online clubs are offering Baccarat variations on their sites.
How to Win the Game?
To win in Baccarat, you will have to get 8 or 9 as the total card value. Baccarat is more a game of luck than that of strategies. Hence, even if you lose, the blame majorly goes onto your chance.
How to Know if I Have Got a Good Hand in the Game?
If your hand is holding cards that are close to 8 or 9, then know that it is a good hand. However, if it is crossing nine or is less than 5, it is a bad hand, and you will either have to drop a card or pick a new one to balance it out.
Can I Bet on Hands of Other Players?
You can either bet on the Banker hand or the Player hand, and both of them either belong to you, or one can belong to the dealer depending on which variation of Baccarat you are playing. However, it is not possible to bet on the hand of some other player in Baccarat.
Are There Free Online Baccarat Games?
Yes, there are! Players can find plenty of online Baccarat Canada free games in most of the casinos. You can play these games on any device where you feel comfortable.
How to Play Baccarat for Real Money?
To play Baccarat for real money, join a Canadian casino that offers Baccarat, deposit some cash, choose your favorite Baccarat game and start playing. The live dealer will serve you the cards. If you get an 8 or 9, then it's a win!